Friday 13 June 2008

Michael Jackson Fans Review

Natalie, Staffordshire

I came to see the show on Saturday 17th May at Birmingham and it was Fantastic, I did not want it to end!Mitchell Zhangazha played his part as young Michael Jackson perfectly - his voice was out of this world.
I was so pleased to see Hollie Victoria and Jordan Darrell among the dance crew as I had watched them on Strictly Dance Fever and The Dirty Dancing Competition, they too did not disappoint.
Thanks For a wonderful Show, the Cast and Band were fantastic and I hope this Musical celebration of Michael Jackson's hit songs goes from strength to strength.

Kerry, Barbara, Amanda, Hazel & Vanda
What more can we say – It was totally amazing. It was not what we were expecting at all. We would give this show 20/10. It was awesome. The dancing etc was out of this world. We all want to see it again. We were dancing in the aisles most of the time. It was great.

Sandi, Oxfordshire
My and husbund and I went to see this show in Oxford. I had goosebumbs all through the show, I can't begin to say how fantastic this show was>
The cast showed so much energy and the singing, well all i can say is WOW! I would certainly recomend this show.
Well done to all the cast, band and production team for what was a truly a thriller of a night.

No comments: