Thursday 26 July 2012

New guardian appointed by Jackson's Children!!!

The decision by court is not intentionally accepted by Michael Jackson's grandmother as she looks upset over the court.

On Wednesday judge appointed the son of Tito Jackson to serve as temporary guardian, said Katherine Jackson.

Katherine Jackson told ABC News that the court ruling was "based on a bunch of lies."

"I am devastated that while I've been away, that my children, my grandchildren, have been taken away from me, and I'm coming home to see about that, also," she said reading from a prepared statement.
She denied the suggestion made in court and in court filings to support TJ Jackson's appointment that she was being held against her will.

"I am here today to let everybody know that I am fine and I am here with my children, and my children would never do a thing to me like that, holding me against my will," she said while her children Randy, Janet and Rebbie were seated next to her. "It's very stupid for people to think that."


No comments: