Friday 1 July 2011

Michael Jackson gave him alcohol and cocaine

American singer Aaron Carter reveal his claiming that late pop legend Michael Jackson gave him alcohol and cocaine when he was 15.

The Crazy Little Party Girl hit-maker spent a month in rehab earlier this year, "emotional and spiritual" issues with the King of Pop had been friends.

Carter, the younger brother of singer Nick Carter, revealed that he became so uncomfortable with Jackson's behaviour that his mother called the police.

The 23-year-old told OK! Magazine. "I never talked about it ... This is the first time. I do ... I miss Michael ... I have spent such incredible times with him. I did things with him that nobody else did ... But I was also troubled about what he did to me. Yes, he gave me wine. I mean, I could have refused, but I was 15".

He added, "He gave me cocaine. I felt weird about that and other stuff ... We spoke afterwards, hours and hours, on the phone. I admired Michael, but his behaviour bothered me a lot. Then my mother called the police".

No comments: