Monday 29 November 2010

Ciara Still Devastated By Michael Jackson's Death


About the death of her idol "Micheal Jackson",who passed away last June aged 50 singer Ciara is still devastated on his death.

She was the huge fan of pop star - who died of acute Propofol intoxication aged 50 in June 2009 - and regrets the fact they never met.

She said: "My favourite singer growing up was Michael Jackson."I got the chance to talk to him on the phone but I never got to meet him physically.I'm still devastated that he's gone - it's unbelievable."

She said: "It's a book that encourages you to be smarter and make good decisions.

"It helps you understand why people do things in a certain way. It's very good for business. It's very important for me to be a good businesswoman as well as a performer. I have big goals that I want to accomplish."

No comments: