Friday 18 September 2009

Deep voice Michael Jackson


Michael Jackson "talked tough" and had a deep voice.
According to one of the late pop superstar's closest guys, concert promoter David Gest, Jackson's real voice was heavy and powerful and nothing like the high-pitched whimper he used when speaking publicly.
Gest said: "I'm showing an interview I did with Michael that shows him talking in his actual voice, like, 'C'mon David, let's get it done now.' "
Mimicking Jackson's famous high pitched tone, he added: "You know he doesn't talk like, 'Hi, how are you?' He talks very, very tough. I'm telling you the truth."
Fans were shocked earlier this year when Jackson announced his This Is It London residency in an unusually deep voice which prompted speculation as to whether an imitatory had appeared instead of the 'King of Pop'.
Gest, 56, is making a documentary called My Best guys Michael which he promises will gig this actual side of the Thriller singer.
Since his untimely passing in June, Gest has been in regular contact with the Jackson family, and revealed Jackson's mother Katherine is struggling with the loss of her son.

Appearing on British TV show Live From Studio Five, Gest who had Jackson as his best man when he married Liza Minnelli in 2002 said: "I went to the funeral about two months ago and I speak to his mother about every week.
"It's very hard on Mrs Jackson, to bury a son when a son's supposed to bury a mother. She's trying to cope, but she's a very strong woman, she helped raise me when I was a kid."

No comments: